Documenting Your Provision
Sharing Information About Your Planned Gift, Joining the Colby Legacy Society
Sharing information about your gift plan for Colby ensures that your wishes are understood by the College. Once documented, you become part of the Colby Legacy Society, a group of the visionary alumni, families, and friends who have provided for the College in their long-range plans through beneficiary designations, provisions in their wills or trusts, and other legacy arrangements.
You may easily and confidentially document your provision through our secure online portal with DocuSign.
Completing the Confidential Bequest Intention Form Online
To inform Colby of your intent to support Colby through your estate plans, please click here to enter the Office of Gift Planning’s secure Docusign®portal. Here’s how it works:
- Enter your name(s) and email(s) address and click “Begin Signing.”
- A code will be sent to the email address you entered for you to provide on the next screen.
- Enter the code. You will be taken to the Office of Gift Planning’s documentation form.
- Complete the form, upload/attach supporting documentation and click the "Finish" button.
- Some fields in the form are required and others are recommended. We suggest completing all the fields on the form.
- You will be required to upload an image of your provision mentioning Colby to complete the documentation process.
- The Office of Gift Planning will receive your form and send you an acknowledgement welcoming you to the Colby Legacy Society.
If you prefer instead to download the College's Confidential Bequest Intention Form to complete and mail to the Office of Gift Planning, you can download it here.
Please contact the Office of Gift Planning at email@example.com or 207-859-4370 with any questions.